Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wings-N-Things (Washington, DC, July 4th weekend 2009)

Bar Louie, Washington, DC located on 7th Street, NW, was a great spot. My wife and I stopped by for appetizers and cocktails, pretty much taking a break from all the walking around we did visiting the attractions. This was the perfect spot b/c we were not too far from the firework show being held at the National Mall. I ordered barbeque chicken wings, didn’t really wanted a lot b/c we were eating throughout the day and the table required a food order which was cool. This spot was really nice, flat screen TV’s placed all around the bar, the waiter was nice and overall, really cool spot to lounge out at. The wings were pretty good and I also ordered a mojito too, this restaurant makes really good mojitos. I was very much satisfied and I give this spot a 4. I would give this spot “A Couple of Reviews” stamped approved from me, Husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment