Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Ms. B Delivers a Flawless Performance at MSG


The crowd goes wild, we see a silhouette of the star and know to get ready for the concert of our lives. Beyonce appears in the center of the stage and starts a magical night for the many in attendance. If you haven't seen Beyonce perform, then you're really missing out on one of the new wonders of the world. B delivers a performance beyond my expectations from having been to a few over-the-top concerts.

Beyonce gives more than a 100% and does not look tired at all from 2 1/2 hours of performing. The voice, the dancing, and just her connection to the audience is unmatched. Beyonce is still has got it after many years in the industry.

She's still has once performance today in NYC and another in NJ. Good luck getting tickets though because they may be sold-out. As I was leaving the concert I heard a girl say "I enjoyed it and I'm coming back tomorrow" this tells that as much as "B" gives to her audience, her audience gives it right back with their unending support. Good luck B on the rest of the tour, but I'm sure you don't need it.

--Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment