Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Beep, Beep Julia Louis-Dreyfus in the VEEP Seat!


Veep, starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus, premiering Saturday, April 22 on HBO is going to take you by storm!  My wife and I attended the advanced screening of the new show at Regal Theaters, 42nd Street, NYC and I must say, not knowing too much about the premise, I was shocked.  Let me tell you this, by far, one of the funniest shows I’ve seen all year compared to Impractical Jokers.  

So, Julia, she is playing the role of a VP and her staff members, amazingly cast, played their roles perfectly.  Without giving away too much of the story, let me point out her assistant, Gary, this guy was incredibly funny as were the other members of her staff. 

Veep, lots of twists and turns, funny scenarios, great one-liners, shot perfectly with good camera angles, overall, one hilarious show that I am excited about watching.  I highly approved, highly recommend this show and I encourage you to watch when it hits the airwaves.  

I give this show 4 ½ stars!

Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment