Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Holidays....From the Wife

Ok. I have to respond to my husband's comment there below this one. My husband thinks he does not celebrate Valentine's Day but he does, therefore, in his eyes Valentine's Day is a holiday. It appears in most calendars and heck why are they all selling all the Valentine-related stuff if it is not a holiday. And why do we go out to dinner on that particular day anyway? I think my husband forgot to tell you that I asked him to forget about dinner on Valentine's Day since we were not celebrating, but he did not. He got me a Valentine's Day card and we went to dinner as we usually CELEBRATE!!!!

I could keep writing and say why Thanksgiving is a holiday, but again is also in the calendar. In 2008 in particular, we flew to see his parents and his family which means we're celebrating otherwise I would be taking trips every other week cause I really love to travel.

-Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment