Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Please Hammer Don't Hurt'em!

Okay, it is I, Husband. Hammertime premiered tonight and A & E and I just want to say this. I totally like the concept of where the show is going and even though other reality shows about famous celebrities exist, I think that Hammer's show shows a different side of what "celebrity" means. MC Hammer has had a very successful career as an artist, sold millions of records, you name it and through it all, his family has always been by his side even when he went broke. This family seems normal and not stuck on material things like most of the other famous families that opened their doors for the world to see. I was happy to see Hammer so involved with his son school, his grades, his nephew college choice, and his youngest daughter wanting to be a singer...

After watching the first two episodes, I will tune in and see what else will come from this show. As I mentioned, I like where the show is going, it shows a different side, no fancy car talk, private jet bookings, expensive shopping sprees, just a man trying to show what's important to him...his family! I give it 3.5 stars so far...

-Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment