Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

On my way home from Jones Beach...

Rock The Bells 2009, Jones Beach, NY. If you weren’t there, you missed the best show of the summer thus far. I am a huge music fan, especially Hip-Hop. I most definitely got my fix this past weekend. If you aren’t familiar with RTB, it’s an annual all day music festival filled with top MC’s and groups. This is my second year attending and this year was amazing b/c I was 1 row back from the stage. Seriously, I don’t think I can do another show in the back b/c I felt like I was on stage with them and the energy was crazy, totally different being in the back as I was last year. I had a chance to witness: K’Naan, Big Boi, The Roots, Common, Talib Kweli, Wu-Tang, The Lox, KRS-1, Pete Rock, Supernatural, Nas & Damian Marley just to name a few. By far, I am a fan of this wonderful event and I would highly recommend anyone to go especially if you like good music and Hip-Hop. 5 stars, nothing less! See you next year!

Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment