Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

You gotta be cool to eat at 230...

230 Fifth, in NYC is a pretty cool restaurant. This spot is located blocks away from the Empire State building and if you are in town, I would suggest you stop by. It’s located on the rooftop, great views of Midtown and they even had a DJ spinning classics from Michael Jackson, just a wide range of different tunes. As we were eating, it felt like being at a cook out where you can enjoy good music and food at the same time. My wife and I had reservations for brunch, we arrived, were seated promptly. I ordered the Super Grilled Cheese w/ Fries and Cranberry juice. The food didn’t take long to come out and that is something I like when I go out to eat. The grilled cheese was pretty good, I enjoyed it. Based off brunch, the location, and the uniqueness of this restaurant, I would go back for Dinner especially late evenings just to absorb the sunset over the city and to see how it feels at night. I am giving 230 Fifth 3 stars. I will most definitely go back.

Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment