Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Osteria Cotta

This little restaurant on the Upper West Side of the city was pretty unique and extremely cozy. I like the staging of the restaurant and the wait staff was nice too. The food was great especially the Risotto Balls and the Marinated Roasted Peppers. This was a Tapas Bar so we also tried the Garlic and Pesto Bruschetta, and my wife specifically ordered Eggplant. I am not a big eggplant lover so she had it all to herself. For dessert, we had Tiramisu which came in a glass cup, different presentation, and it was extremely delicious.

Pretty much, this is all I have to say about this restaurant and I would definitely go back. Normally, I would have much more to say but for this particular restaurant, there isn't any connections.  Overall, a good experience and with all that being said, I am giving this restaurant 3 stars. 
Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment