Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A little restaurant discovered on East 117th in Harlem with a big bang!

Agua Fresca or defined in Spanish as meaning “cold water,” packed a warm punch, there was nothing cold about it. Not knowing what to expect because it’s a new NYC restaurant, I wasn’t prepared for what I was about to witness. This restaurant was small in size, with very few tables, with enough room to relax and enjoy the dine-in experience. I've had times, dining out in restaurants around the city, when I've had to swallow my food because lots of people are waiting and the wait staff hurried me along but it wasn't the case at Agua Fresca. Agua Fresca is different, it's a perfect spot completely hidden from the hustle and bustle of city life where each tastes allowed me to savor the moment.


Well, if you are looking for a good experience where you can totally relax, enjoy the food and the experience, Agua Fresca is the place to be. The food was great. I had guacamole, garlic chicken wings, and two glasses of the best sangrias in town, everything was delicious. I highly recommend Agua Fresca and I’m looking forward to returning for another wonderful experience. I give this restaurant 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment